Rifaximin 200/400/550 mg Tablets
- Drug Type General Medicines
- Ingredients Rifaximin
- Physical Form Tablets
- Function Cure Liver
- Recommended For In the management of Hepatitis Encephalopathy & IBS-D
- Dosage To be taken as instructed by doctor
- Dosage Guidelines Take this medicine with or without food. Do not take in larger amounts than advised/prescribed. Consult the doctor if you experience any undesirable side effects. Ensure that the treatment course is completed. Do not stop the use of this medicine without consulting your doctor.
- Supply Ability : 1500 Tablet Per Day
Price And Quantity
- 441.43 INR/Piece
- 150 Tablet
- Store in a dry place
- Cure Liver
- In the management of Hepatitis Encephalopathy & IBS-D
- To be taken as instructed by doctor
- 1 Unit
- Take this medicine with or without food. Do not take in larger amounts than advised/prescribed. Consult the doctor if you experience any undesirable side effects. Ensure that the treatment course is completed. Do not stop the use of this medicine without consulting your doctor.
- General Medicines
- 1500 Tablet Per Day
- 3-8 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 10*15 Tablets in 1 Box
- All India
Rifagut 550 Tablet is an antibiotic that treats hepatic encephalopathy, a condition in which the liver fails to remove harmful toxins from the blood, leading to brain damage. Symptoms include agitation, confusion, muscle problems, difficulty in speaking, and sometimes, coma.
Rifagut 550 Tablet is also used to treat infectious diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea (IBS-D) in adults and children. This medicine can be used alone or in combination with other medicines. It may be taken with or without food, preferably at the same time, each day. It should be used in the dose and duration as advised by the doctor. Take it at the same time each day to get the most benefit and you should keep on taking this medicine for as long as you are prescribed. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
Some people may develop side effects like vomiting, headache, dizziness, and nausea. These side effects are usually temporary and go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if these side effects bother you or will not go away. Your urine may become reddish in color due to this medicine. But, it is normal and harmless.
Before starting treatment with this medicine, you should tell your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffering from any liver, kidney or heart problems or if you are allergic to any medicine.