Most Popular Products
Sulbactam & Cefoperazone For Injection 3gm
- Drug Type Injection
- Ingredients Sulbactam 1gm & Cefoperazone 2gm
- Physical Form Other
- Function Anti-Bacterial
- Recommended For Treatment of Bacterial infections
- Dosage To be taken as instructed by doctor
- Dosage Guidelines As directed by physician or doctor
- Supply Ability : 1500 Pack Per Day
Price And Quantity
- 504.29 INR/Piece
- 20 Pack
- Store below 25 C and Protect from light
- 1 Unit
- Treatment of Bacterial infections
- To be taken as instructed by doctor
- Sulbactam 1gm & Cefoperazone 2gm
- As directed by physician or doctor
- 1500 Pack Per Day
- 3-8 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 1 vial with sterile water for injection 20ml in 1 box
Product DescriptionZostum 3gm Injection is a combination medicine. It is prescribed to treat various types of bacterial infections. It fights against the microorganisms to prevent their growth and further spread of the infection.
Zostum 3gm Injection should only be administered under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Do not miss any scheduled appointments for taking this medicine. The course of the treatment must be completed even if you feel better. Sudden discontinuation of the treatment may affect the potency of the medicine.
Some common side effects of this medicine are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, indigestion, etc. If any of the side effects get aggravated, you must consult your doctor immediately. If you experience any allergic reaction (rashes, itching, swelling, shortness of breath, etc.), you must seek immediate medical help.
Before taking this medicine, you should tell your doctor if you are taking any medicines for any health condition. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should also consult with their doctor before taking it. Avoid drinking alcohol as it can cause excessive drowsiness with this medicine. It usually does not impair your ability to drive, but you should not drive if it makes you feel sleepy or dizzy. You must take adequate rest for a faster recovery, also take a healthy diet and drink plenty of water. Your doctor may ask for a few laboratory and diagnostic tests to know the effects of the medicine on your body.
Enter Buying Requirement Details
Other Products in 'Pharmaceutical Injection' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.